REGISTER FOR FLOOR PLANS
& FIRST ACCESS PRICES
- M City will be a 10-tower, $1.5 billion master planned condo community
- The community will feature towers ranging from 21 to 51 storeys across a total of 15 acres
- M City will feature 2 acres of parkland and piazza areas
- Plans to focus on public spaces and parks throughout the new community
- There will be ~6,000 new residential suites (4.3 million sq.ft. of new residential space) across the 10 towers.
- M City will offer convenient access to the proposed $1.3 billion, 22-stop Hurontario LRT
- Surrounded by local landmarks: Mississauga Civic Centre, Living Arts Centre, YMCA, Mississauga Public Library and the incredibly vibrant Celebration Square where the City of Mississauga holds most of its annual events and celebrations
- Square One Mall is across the street. The mall is Ontario’s largest shopping centre and includes all the top retail brands, department stores and restaurants.
- Located in Central Mississauga you’re about 20 minutes from any point in Mississauga and have very convenient access to the 403 (which turns into the 401) and the QEW.
- Mississauga is home to the GTA’s second largest condo market behind Toronto. In Q3 2016, sales of Mississauga condos jumped 20.9 per cent year-over-year
- Mississauga has put forward a master plan entitled Downtown21, which aims to increase density, walkability, public transit and office space across the city’s downtown
- Sales will be starting at $198,900
M City will see Rogers Real Estate Development Limited partner with Urban Capital Property Group. Urban Capital is a reputable builder having developed over 3,500 urban condo apartment and helmed over $2 billion in developments.
Rogers will be building on existing land the family has owned since the 1960s. This community will be planned meticulously as the Rogers family wants to leave its mark in the GTA community.
GTAWestLiving.com has insider access for this project, and is able to offer first access prices at the most competitive price point and with the best incentives.
Register above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Insider and platinum agents have priority access to pre-construction condo projects before other agents and the general public. This means that you’ll be given the ability to secure the best floor plans, pricing and incentives. This can not only save you thousands when purchasing, but it can also earn you tens of thousands of dollars and more when you include your appreciation, resale and/or lease potential.
The Platinum/Insider phase is usually phase one of three of a project and generally last anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on the project. However, most of the best units are purchased on launch day or shortly thereafter. Savvy investors and end users eyeing the project will scoop up the best units right away, so in order to secure the best suite, it’s best to purchase as soon as possible after launch.
There are two good reasons to use a Platinum/Insider agent:
- The builder’s sales staff works for the builder. They are there to protect the builder and negotiate the best deal possible for them.
- By using a Platinum/Insider agent you get first access to the project. By going to the builder directly, you will be missing out on the best prices, incentives and floorplans. On top of that, it doesn’t cost you anything to use our services, knowledge and expertise. So the better question is – why wouldn’t you use a Platinum/Insider agent?
Of course! Register above and as soon as project information becomes available, you will receive it and be able to review it. If you have any questions, we would be happy to set up a private appointment in order for you to ask more questions and learn more about the project. To do that simply reply to our email (email@example.com).