REGISTER FOR FLOOR PLANS
& FIRST ACCESS PRICES
- A twin-tower condo community set to rise at the upcoming 442-acre Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- The soaring 51 and 53 storey towers will include 1,140 units and will be Vaughan’s tallest buildings
- Ultra-modern design from the award winning Page+Steele/IBI Group of Architects
- ICONA will feature a mixed-use podium complete with over 20,000 square feet of retail
- ICONA will include a swimming pool, fitness centre, 4,000 square feet of outdoor amenities and 4,000-square-foot enclosed sky lounges on top of each building.
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is expected to include more than 1.5 million square feet of commercial office space, 750,000 square feet of new retail space and 12,000 residences as well as cultural spaces, hotels and entertainment venues when completed.
In addition to its close proximity to Highways 400, 407 and 7, the 442-acre Vaughan Metropolitan Centre site will be a hub for two separate bus services and connect to downtown Toronto by a subway extension that’s expected to be operational by the end of the year.
- Minutes from the future Toronto-York subway extension, a landmark billion dollar transit development that will connect residents to Union Station in a mere 35 minutes and offer links to local York Region and Viva Bus routes
- Convenient access to the 400-series highways
- Under a 10 minute drive to Vaughan Mills, among Canada’s largest malls with over 240 retailers, restaurants and anchor stores (including Holt Renfrew, H&M and more)
- York University campus is a stone’s throw from the development (7 minute drive)
The Gupta Group launched the Easton’s Group of Hotels in 1979 and its properties now include such brands as Hilton, Marriott and Holiday Inn.
However, back in 2012 they switched their focus to residential condominiums. Most recently, they developed sold-out, 52-storey “The Rosedale on Bloor” condos and the 48-storey “Dundas Square Gardens”, located just a 10 minute walk to Eaton Centre.